Sunday, October 3, 2010

House of De'Jaurnelle: A outfit with a story.

Model: Trinityh Walker

         This outfit was made for a special event I was invited to last year in December. I was invited by Kerry Washington [an actress that has been an sereval movies such as "Ray", "Save the Last Dance" and as on broadway starring in a play called to "RACE"] to attend her mothers 70th birthday dinner in Manhattan. I wanted to make something that was dressy but not too fancy. This pink and black satin corset with the all black satin pants was perfect for the event. I used an invisible zipper for both pieces and the pants fits just right around the waist. I'm proud of this outfit but i didn't get a chance to wear it to the party. It was too cold so i changed outfits. The outfit i wore i didn't make it but the most important thing was that i was there. Kerry's mother is a very close friend to the family and she's known me and my family since i can remember. We support her and she supports me.

No comments:

Post a Comment