Saturday, August 21, 2010

HOUSE OF DE'JAURNELLE


Bon Jour! I am the designer of this beautiful zebra print dress that you are looking at! I am 18 years old
and i have a dream to be able to open my own high end clothing store. For a dress like this i would charge $250, due to the craftsman-ship that was put into it. Just like any other designer, i sketch my work out first. I like to have a solid idea, a foundation before i start cutting up fabric. If you notice the stripes aren't going across like a regular zebra  dress. I like for my clothes to stand out and the stripes are the details of the dress which shows movement even when the dress is on the manikin. This dress was made upon request!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dress! I am already thinking of ways to style it. Do you have a line, or do you just design by request? And where are you located? You can respond on Twitter @Poetrygrl (I'll see that before I see this). lol

    ReplyDelete